The following terms and conditions define the conditions under which the warranty of the product “Habueno” is applied, without prejudice to statutory rights.
- In case of defects of the product, deriving from a defect in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 2 years from the original date of purchase, we will provide to repair where possible or to replace it.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect, failure, or damage caused by improper use or maintenance or improper care, including damage from chemical and electro-chemical effects of water (non-humidity), and abnormal environmental conditions.
- The following express exclusions apply to this warranty: (i) Damage resulting from leakage of liquid from batteries, damage resulting from excessive force or penetration of water (ii) Damage arising from misuse, negligence, incorrect application, (iii) Damage resulting from use of the device not in accordance with the purpose for which it was intended, (iv) Damage due to normal wear and tear (e.g. scratches) or due to normal ageing phenomena, (v) repairs or interventions by personnel not authorized by HWA Srl.
- If the product proves to be defective during the warranty period, we will, at our discretion, repair it free of charge for parts or replace it with a comparable one, which may be new or renewed. Products that are subject to a warranty claim must be sent to our social address. Replaced parts become our property.
- The warranty covers only the repair and delivery of a defective product. Refunds or returns of any kind are not foreseen.
- Any warranty claims do not suspend the same, nor extend the period of the existing one.
- No responsibility is attributable to the manufacturer for any accidental damage. In particular, HWA SRL assumes no responsibility for any damage or degradation of the cigars due to a defective product.
Before you send a product for warranty repairs, you must request a shipment authorization from the HWA Customer care service. Customer must contact HWA support through the following contacts: Www.habueno.com/supporto or e-mail [email protected].
Customers are obliged to send the defective product to the address specified by HWA srl:
HWA srl, Via Reggio Campi II Tronco 135, 89126 Reggio Calabria – ITALY
The product return form must accompany the returned product and the original packaging. HWA SRL assumes no responsibility for the loss of shipments.
The law applicable under this Express warranty is the Italian law and the competent court is located in Reggio Calabria, Italy.