Some tips for those who start smoking cigars
The timeless charm of cigars has an unmatched magnetic charge.
By observing experienced smokers or sneaking a cigar on some occasion, it is not difficult to remain charmed and wonder “How do you smoke a cigar?“.
For many cigar smokers, each smoked is a moment of tasting, a solemn break able to give intense moments to those who pull over with the right disposition of mind.
Smoking a cigar is the best way to avoid the daily routine, present to yourself and your senses, for a period of unrivalled recollection and meditation .
However, who is seduced by the warm and rich lure of the slow smoke, often feels disoriented, curious to understand how to smoke a cigar and what it takes to get started. The Secrets of Storing cigars or tasting and analysis may still be too challenging even if attractive to the most curious. better to start with the first useful precautions.
Here, therefore, 10 tips on how to smoke a cigar and a simple infographic to take the point of the main steps when you approach a cigar.
10 tips on how to smoke a cigar
- Choose from the various types of cigars on the market. The help of a smoker could be useful for the choice of your first cigar: If you know someone do not hesitate to ask him for advice.
- Oriented on cigars easy to smoke, different and not too expensive:This will help you to gradually get used to this new type of smoke and to know better and refine your preferences in fact of cigars
- To smoke it takes time: Enjoying a cigar means first carving up a moment during the day. The Fast times of smoking a cigarette, more useful than anything else to recharge nicotine in a short break, would not be enough for the purpose.
- The cigars to be smoked, except the Tuscans, must be cut:the correct cut of the cigar can be made with various instruments and serves to allow the smoke sucked to arrive in the mouth.
- Light the cigar properly: do not use gas lighters or paper wax.
- Do not do mouthfuls: This could be difficult especially for those who smoke cigarettes habitually, but it is a temptation to avoid that the cigar burns excessively reaching too high temperatures that would spoil the correct perception of the aromas. Frequent mouthfuls, moreover, for the less accustomed to smoking, may be unsustainable and cause unpleasant experiences.
- Do not inhale the smoke: Hold it in your mouth, savor it at its best and release it.
- Do not keep on the Ashes: dropping the ash on purpose would frequently increase the risk of a little uniform combustion.
- Remove the Anilla, the narrow clamp to the cigar, only when it is the case: after a dozen mouthfuls will start to detach itself.
- Learn to understand when the smoke is at an end: When you taste the aromas of the cigar you’ll notice that they will change gradually. If you feel that the flavors do not satisfy you more as they should or that are unpleasant, the smoked can be declared concluded.
How to smoke a cigar -infographic
The infographic you liked or think may be useful to you or someone you know who has just approached the world of cigar? Share the social post too!